Support Groups for MCS
- MCS Friends (248) 301-2283 Extensive resource list. “We specialize in connecting our members to each other for social support and helpful information.” Weekly conference calls and small quarterly newsletter. Housing conferences.
- Chemical Injury Information Network (406) 547-2255. CIIN publishes a monthly newsletter, Our Toxic Times, with housing ads.
- MACI — Massachusetts Association for the Chemically Injured, Boston MA support group.
- CSDA — Chemical Sensitivity Disorder Association, Washington D.C. area support group.
New: Map of MCS People around the World. View map, survey and meet other map members.
- National Center for Environmental Health Strategies, Inc. Housing advocacy. Mary Lamielle.
- Independent Living Research Utilization (713) 520-0232
- Chemical Sensitivity Foundation (207) 725-8570. Videos, books and articles aimed at educating families and professionals.
- Occupy EMF Harm Education and conferences about the harmful effects of wireless technology on humans.
- The EI Wellspring. A wealth of articles about safe building design and construction and living with MCS and Electrical Hypersensitivity (EHS)
- Re|shelter Housing ads and articles
- MCS Referral & Resources. Documentation of the recognition of MCS.
Pamphlets and Articles
Harvard Hoffman Program’s list of books and scientific articles.
Tips for Finding Safer Housing (3 page PDF)
An Introduction to Surviving Electrical Hypersensitivity Article about reducing exposure to Electromagnetic fields (2 page PDF)
See the Good Reads page of mcsfriends.org for a list of books suggested by their members.